# New Condition
# Handmade Supply
# Ships worldwide from Mathura, India
Camphor is a waxy white or transparent solid with a distinct strong aromatic fragrance. It is found in the wood of the Camphor Laurel, a large evergreen tree found in Asia. In Krishna consciousness camphor is used for offering to the Deities. It is made into wicks like the ghee wick and during the aroti, particularly the Raja Bhoga aroti, both ghee wicks and camphor wicks are offered to the Deities. It can also be used in cooking. Particularly a small
amount of camphor is often used in preparing sweet rice.
- Religious & Devotional Products
- Used in cooking sweet rice -- Hand rolled in India
- Includes Sandalwood Supreme, Nag Champa, Musk, Parijat, Vrindavan Flower, Kesar Chandan, Tulsi Chandan, White Rose, Frankincense, Opium, Pacholi, Lavender, Night Queen, Jasmine, Jagannatha...
- Camphor is a waxy white or transparent solid with a distinct strong aromatic fragrance
- Radha Krishna Black Brass Deity accesories, Mathura - Vrindavan products
Camphor, 100% Pure and Natural (100 Grams)
- Brand: Radha Krishna Shop
- Product Code: RK85
- Availability: 99